Monday, February 22, 2010

Myself and Der went to see A Single Man today in the Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield. It was really good, I love a bit of Colin Firth. We were going to go see Precious which we decided against because we thought it would be too depressing, but then ended up seeing something that was quite possibly just as depressing, only without Mariah Carey in it.


I really like this cinema. The seats are seriously comfortable. It shows a good selection of movies and usually has an art/photography exhibition in the foyer. Best of all, it's a good bit cheaper than Cineworld. €6 for students at non-peak times. Well worth the trek to Smithfield.

This was a good week, involving lots of beers, shitloads of pancakes, donuts, a trip to the post office, and my new skirt that I made from a pair of ridiculous clown pants that I got for one euro.

No comments: