Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Muddled

I didn't sleep on sunday night or last night but I slept for 13 hours on monday night. Now all the days have blurred and I'm not sure what's going on. I'm so confuddled.

Everything's working backwards. I have a very promising job almost-offer for San Francisco but still no job offers for here, and if I don't get a job here, I can't go to San Francisco and take the job there. It's fucked and stupid.

I went on a road trip to Laois today with Derry. We left at 7am. I love driving to Laois with Der, we always have the chats and a nice time. I wrote him a lovely song on the way home but I don't think he appreciated it.

Last night I watched 3 Nicholas Cage movies in row last night. I fucking hate Nicholas Cage.
But the Wickerman is hilarious. WATCH THIS:

No comments: