Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So, as previously mentioned, I was supposed to go on a J1 this summer. The person I was going with pulled out so the night before my embassy interview, I freaked out and booked flights to go to Japan instead. Pretty happy with my decision and seriously excited to go, to drool over the Harajuku girls, and climb Mount Fuji.

I've been losing my mind recently, mostly out of boredom. I have become a paranoid, bipolar, self-loathing, everybody-else-loathing freak. I spend waaaay to much time at home eating all the food and then moaning about putting on weight.

I've been making more of an effort to get out of the house to try to counteract this. I went to see the cliffs of Moher last saturday. They are pretty amazing. I don't know if they are 7-wonders-of-the-world-candidate-worthy amazing, but I liked them all the same. I really like Ireland. Sometimes I forget how much there is to see and do here.

Outbreak are playing Galway on April 6th (ROAD TRIP!) and Dublin on the 7th. I was heartbroken when they cancelled their tour last year. I don't like them or listen to them as much as I used to, but I'm still so excited to finally see them live.

The dublin line up is DELISH. You should listen to Bacchus, they are seriously good.

No comments: