Sunday, March 7, 2010

.

(Bill Murray as Badger)

I finally watched Fantastic Mr. Fox. I had intended to go see it in the cinema but never got round to it due to money and laziness.

It's so good. I love how Wes Anderson shot it exactly like his live action movies. Also, as much as a fan as I am of Roald Dahl's book, I like how Anderson made it completely his own, and focused far more on the characters than the actual storyline.

It has made me a bit more excited for the stop-motion video myself and Jack are embarking on for our final project for college, even though I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by the amount of work it's going to entail.

We had a meeting with our project supervisor last week, who told us how to make our project more edgy and more sexy. His words. I felt kind of like I was having my consult with Tim Gunn on Project Runway, only if you replaced Tim Gunn with an unfunny-Ricky-Gervais-type.

I had to miss Title Fight yesterday because of work, which sucked, and apparently it was one of the best shows ever. Oh well. I really need to work as much as I can right now, as I need to start saving big time. I'm looking forward to the gig on wednesday though.

No comments: