Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cola Shock

I was reminded of this drink by my good friend Robb recently. It is definitely one of the things I am excited about being able to purchase in every corner shop and in street vending machines when I go back to Japan. Its about a euro for a fucking massive can and I used to get absolutely pissed on these while walking the streets of Tokyo, while not being allowed to smoke. On the other hand, I was allowed puff away in the arcades, but I got thrown out when I cracked open a Cola Shock. I just can't seem to win.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I didn't know you got thrown out of an arcade for having a Cola Shock?

Also, good friend. :)

Unknown said...

Do you not remember I went and sat outside on a wall for a while. And then you and Sarah came out and we all sat on the wall for a while. And then I think we went and did karaoke. And you won loads of green soya bean things. Actually, that could refer to any/every night in Japan. I think James was in Kyoto.

Unknown said...

Ha, I didn't know that you'd gotten kicked out then. Or maybe I did and I just forgot. Either way, that was a sweet arcade. I have a million Mameshiba in my room.

Unknown said...

Maybe saying I got kicked out is a bit dramatic. They told me I couldn't drink it in there. I was annoyed in any case.