Monday, January 19, 2009

Still going...

I'm still jogging, so the phase lasted more than two weeks. Fuck yeah!

My parents made me go see a physiotherapist yesterday. I have had a funny knee for the last I-don't-know-how-many years, and my parents freaked when they heard how much I was jogging because apparently it's really bad for your knees. They keep telling me to go power-walking instead... Not happening.

So I went anyway and even though I've never had major problems with my knee, I managed to convince myself that yer man would tell me that not only could i never run again, but I could also never walk and that my knee was in fact made of playdough and they would have to amputate it and attach my feet to my femurs like the granda in King of the Hill.

Luckily this didn't happen. Apparently I don't have a dodgey knee at all, but I do have slightly fallen arches and tight quadriceps which is causing my knee cap to slightly pop in and out of where it should be positioned. I just need to get some special insoles and do some excercises to loosen my quads and we should be right as rain!

I'm really pleased with how things are going. All my clothes fit me again.

My super-posi buzz unfortunately didn't last and I spent most of this week being cranky. I still have no job which is getting kind of scarey because if I don't get one in the next few weeks, there is no way I'm going to be able to pay for my J1 on time.

My brain kind of stopped working this week. I keep making the stupidest mistakes and keep fucking shit up. Probably the worst of the bunch was when I was parking in college on wednesday and I just 100% forgot to hit the brakes and drove straight into the car parked in front of me. It was so retarded. I just sat there for a few mins wondering what the fuck just happened. Luckily it was a jeep and had one of those metal bar things at the back of it so I didn't damage it at all, and my car isn't too badly hurt, just fucked up the paint a bit. But still, WHO FORGETS TO STOP??

Ah well.

It's Mags' birthday today. She is lovely. I am excited about going out tonight as I haven't seen her or Laila in far too long.

I'm going to go into River Island today and beg them to give me my job back.

Currently listening to : Derry snoring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, if you jog on concrete, that'll fuck up your shit, find a nice park.

And don't go to River Island, it's shite.