Saturday, December 18, 2010

I haven't been updating this much, because we haven't really been doing anything very exciting. My two priorities are jobhunting and not spending money which puts a severe limit on the amount of fun things we can do.

We have been having a laugh though, going on lots of walks and doing a bit of sightseeing. I put some photos up on my Tumblr:
hamsterhatesyou.tumblr.com

I've had a few interviews so far but no job offers. The job market is a bit more competitive than I had anticipated and every week that goes by my bank balance drops and I get a bit more nervous. A lot of the jobs on offer right now are for an April start, which is when the new school year begins, but we can't last that long on our funds.

Hopefully things will work out. If not, we have a backup plan :)
I'm keeping a positive attitude and I think I'm getting a lot better at interviewing so hopefully something will come up soon!

xx

No comments: