Friday, November 14, 2008

People suck.

Today has been good and bad.

I found out this morning that I'm getting my new car this weekend. It is an absolute beaut!
Here are some lovely pictures:

Isn't she beautiful! Just needs a service and a new set of tyres and to be brought up from Tipp. I'm super duper excited. I can't stop talking about it, I am defo pissing everybody off.

I have/had a few job interviews this week so hopefully I'll get a job soon and sort my life out. I have to be in Malahide tomorrow morning for 11 for an interview, which is not pleasant. Malahide is far away. But it sounds like a good job so fingers crossed!

So I was in town today, in way too good a mood, and somebody stole my wallet. I now have no bank cards, visa card, drivers licence, student card, unlimited card, or any other cards for that matter. And a €100 gift voucher for office. I also had loads of other sentimental junk which I'm a bit sadder about. Like my passport photos of Fry, and my cinema ticket from me and Derry's first date, and all my pug pictures that Chris gave me and my ring that I've had since I was 14 and other junk. I didn't even have any money which makes me hate the person who stole it even more.

But anywaaaay. It's my birthday super soon, so if anyone wants to buy me a new wallet I would totally be down with that. Just sayin :)

No comments: