Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boredom.

Just a few weeks ago I got back from my summer holiday. I went on a month long trip. It went a little something like this:

Dublin - L.A. - Santa Barbara - San Francisco - Vancouver - Vancouver Island - Whistler - Seattle - Vancouver - Glasgow - Dublin.

During this time I went to a 3 day hardcore fest, rode a Segway, ziplined down a mountain, conquered my fear of heights on a really frickin high up suspension bridge, saw a grizzly bear, some real-life-out-in-the-wild killer whales, sea lions, 2 bald eagles, saw LOADS of pugs, captained a boat, drove a moped around Victoria, went to a mountain bike festival, a cheese festival, saw people hurl themselves down a mountain after a block of cheese, went white-water-rafting, saw the Golden Gate bridge and the Space Needle, the very first Starbucks and R2D2. Ate loads of food. Had some fuckin good times.

I have been home for 6 weeks, and have 98% of my time sitting on my couch watching t.v.

I am slowly but surely losing my mind.

No comments: