Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mirrors




Went to see this in Cineworld today. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP. Terrible storyline, some really cringeworthy lines. Awful C.G.I. This one bit especially where Kiefer Sutherland is supposed to be on fire, and it is just sooo badly done. Fuck. What a waste of my life.

I'm giving it a four out of ten and its only getting those four because I was sufficiently terrified for the first half of the movie.

I cannot handle paranormal shit in movies. Scares the bejeesus outta me. Scariest movie I ever saw was The Haunting. For real. It was rated 12. I don't understand. I can handle gore and slashers and all kinds of scarey shit but when it comes to ghosts and spirits and haunted stuff, I freak the fuck out.

Looking forward to seeing Burn After Reading, out on Friday!

Currently listening to: Ceremony - Still Nothing Moves You.

No comments: