Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas in October.

It's October and I just ordered somebodies christmas present.

I do this every fucking year, I start buying christmas presents in October, and by the time christmas finally comes along, the person has already bought it for themselves, or found it in my room, or I get too impatient and give it to them early, or see something better that they would have preferred.

Every year I tell myself not to do it again, but I very rarely take my my own advice.

Christmas decorations are going to start being put up in the next couple weeks and I'm gonna get really pissed off about it. People are always saying that christmas comes but once a year, but nowadays with all the decorations going up before we even get past Halloween, the christmas season spreads over two months which is an entire sixth of a year, so personally I don't see what the big deal is.

I hate christmas.

I hate christmas shopping.

I hate that I just said christmas 10 times.

Fuck Christmas.


Currently listening to: Think I Care

No comments: